Tuesday, June 10, 2008

All I wanted

A poem I've written for someone few years ago...

I wanted to hug him but he wanted me to go away
I wanted to be with him but he kept ignoring me
I wanted to stay with him but he drove me away
I wanted to live with him but he kept hurting me

I wanted to ease the pain he was giving me but he was my cure
I wanted to run away from him but he was my shelter
I wanted let go of him but he was my happiness
I wanted to live without him but he was my life

All I wanted was to love him
But he did not love me like the way I did
I never wanted to leave him
But I wanted him to be happy

I was lost without him
But I needed to survive alone
I wanted him so badly
But I needed to be strong alone

I was hurting
But I needed to leave him
I wanted to go back
But I needed to love myself

I was hurting
So let go
I was suffering
So break free

I needed to leave him
But I really love him
I wanted to forget him
But my mind was thinking of him

It was hard to let go of him
Because I wanted to be with him
It was painful to bear
Because I wanted to be there

Oh... I just want to love him
But he does not really love me
He does not make me feel important
He does not want to be with me

No comments: