Friday, July 18, 2008

I am a Cactus

I remember someone special told me that managing love relationships is like taking care of plants... If you take care of the plants very well, they would grow healthy, bloom with flowers and later on, bear fruits. Just like in love relationships, if you give much love, care and attention to your partner, the bond between both of you will be stronger, helping you grow into better individuals. How ironic that he has been able to compare plants to relationships but what the hell is he treating me like this now...

If I am a plant and he will be taking care of me, I will prefer to be a cactus. Why? It's very simple. Cactus plants do not require much care and attention. They have sufficient supply of water for themselves and they can live alone in the desert despite of the very hot climate. I wanna be a cactus when he treats me like this... It's as if I don't exist... At least, I can still care for him even if he does not care for me anymore...

No comments: